Effective tax planning can help you to minimize your future tax liability. We can help you proactively manage both your personal and your business tax issues, including understanding how upcoming business opportunities impact your tax status and vice versa. Not all tax planning opportunities are readily apparent. By having us on your team, you are more likely to benefit from those opportunities. We understand how the latest federal, state and local tax legislation and other developments affect you and your business and we are constantly identifying new ways to reduce federal, state or local tax liabilities. We utilize tax strategies to optimize benefits and maximize tax savings; such as:
- Qualified Retirement Plans (IRA, Roth IRA, SEP IRA, SIMPLE, 401K, 403B, etc.) for employed and self-employed individuals
- Fully-insured Defined Benefit Plans for business owners and employees
- Business structure review of the company to adapt to the current tax savings regulations
Each individual and business has distinct situation that only a holistic understanding of the specifics that an optimized tax return can be prepared. We aim to achieve tax savings to our clients within the framework of the law and IRS regulations.
- Individual Taxes (1040, 1040NR)
- Business Taxes (1065, 1120, 1120S)
- Estate & Gift Taxes (1041, 706, 709)
- All State Taxes
- Amended Returns
Tax Audit Representation
An IRS audit can be an intimidating and complex process. If you or your business face an IRS audit, we can bring to bear years of experience in dealing with tax matters and IRS audit procedures to ensure that you are properly represented when dealing with the IRS and other tax authorities. We can be your partner in dealing with tax audit and collection matters to protect your interest in accordance to the audit-related procedures.
- Correspondence Examinations
- Face-to-Face Examinations
- Collection Matters
Return to Services